Farm in Monteleone D'Orvieto, Terni, Umbria
This farm exists in the public registry since 1850 and belonged at Marquis Misciattelli. A 3th storey building, has 970 sqm size; it’s allowed to increase its volume by additional more 160 sqm. The floors and ceilings of the ground floor and first floor are original, the roof was rednovated for the anti-seismic rules . During the 40s was used as tobacco drying and abandoned in 1970.
Land has a 1000 sqm. area. The building is inside a village so all the connections between the various devices are simple. Farm is placed in Monteleone D’Orvieto, Terni between Trasimeno and Bolsena Lakes .
In our office the redevelopment building and technical feasibility are available.