Ancient villa with service builgings and beautiful park
Historical complex with seventeenth-century manor villa and services building, in the first foot-hills of Modena overlooking open views , in the edge Ferrari industry territory. The villa is a three storey building with ground floor, first, loft above a large basement cellar and insiede the park with many varieties of plants such as fir and pine trees and flowers. The batch property is sqm. 1500. The gross floor areas of the complex are: villa sqm 980 of which sqm. 654 are fit for habitation, cellars sqm. 197; agricultural building of two floors used as a barn and deposits sqm. 250; agricultural building of two floors used as stables sqm. 200; popular secondary dwelling of two floors sqm. 200; service building sqm. 103; total property land sqm. 1600.
The Villa dating back 1604 about the first plant by original owners. The neo-classical facade dates from the late 700, has two pairs of paired pilasters with Corinthian capitals as support at triangular pediment and an elegant central staircase of rusticated base.
In the twentieth century. were carried out more renovations, the last and most important in 1973, when it was moved to the stairs to the upper floors, the renovation of the original flooring replaced with Florentine terracotta on the first floor and the inclusion of heating, and the complete replacement of coverage. The ground floor retains the original floor grit with marble borders and fireplaces with coats of arms of the villa.
The main building is not bound by the Authority for Cultural Heritage of Emilia; It is protected by the current Urban Planning by the municipality.
15 km from Modena
40 km from Bologna airport
170 km from Milano